Who am I?
I am Leslie Bolin, a strategic marketing, communications and multimedia professional with a passion for helping companies establish solid foundations for brand identity, content creation and digital marketing through images and words. With more than 15 years of experience, I get it—it’s not just about cool, trendy design; it’s also about the clients you work with and the problems your business solves for them. I believe:
- Good design matters.
- In SMART goals (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely).
- In saying “please” and “thank you.”
- Little things make a big difference.
My collaborative style emphasizes teamwork and consensus building. I’ve led strong, seatbelt-free brainstorming sessions. I know how to handle diverse constituencies with finesse, sensitivity and integrity. I have demonstrated that I can manage and inspire others, and I negotiate resourcefully with external vendors.View Portfolio View Résumé
Why Choose Studio Southpaw?
- You’ll get one-on-one attention and support from an efficient, organized person.
- My marketing and design experience offers unique results-oriented outcomes.
- Take advantage of a diverse skill set in a one-stop-shop.
Volunteering is an expression of an individual’s involvement in their community. Here are some of the places where I’ve lent a hand:
- Suburban Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Joliet City Center Partnership
- Pro bono design for local musicians
- American Association of University Women
- Art in the Classroom, elementary grades
I’m equally at home in a Mac or PC environment, and my skills are constantly evolving.